Thursday, February 12, 2015

Temptations

Why in the world you're so difficult to counter
I try my best to defeat you from each encounter
No matter what i do, you seem bold and strong
I end up struggling, defending myself for long.


I contemplate if the culprit is either me or the opposition
I believe its due to the choices i make in every decision.
I feel grateful to have all the help i could get
Especially from the heavens above, i truly bet!


Time and again, i fall short and redeem myself
Human as i am, i falter sometimes and kick myself
Imperfect as i can be, i try harder to make myself free
From the temptations of the world that is vulgar and free.


Whenever i face a throng of enticements
I kneel down and express all my predicaments
Thats the best thing that i always do
For my heart tells me to do so.


I listen to what my heart speaks out
For i know it has the core values that never breaks out
I strive hard to overcome every challenges
Time will come it will never become a challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment