Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Am The Driver

Life is very surprising that sometimes the things you expect are not the ones you see on the table and the things you think of complacently are the ones that need attention and most of the time challenges the heck out of you. I don't know if you get the logic but my point is, life has its own way of maneuvering things to the point of letting you realize that, hey! You are the driver. Wake up and have focus to your destination, take charge!

More often than not, many people do not realize they are off track when they are actually beyond the demarcation line. Just like some people who died of smoking, let me take this as the first example. No one in this world was born with a stick of cigar on their fingers. Those who smoke started from a healthy lifestyle turned to just a fun-first-time-try to addiction of some sort and eventually realizing, gosh! I am hooked with this. Unfortunately, some people get lost when they are going through the pinnacle of an experience. Believe it or not, there is sometimes we call a way out if we chose to. How do we do it? By waking up to our senses, staying focused with our goals, and taking charge!

Life itself is ironic, weird, and incomprehensible. Its is tough if we think it is. But on the other hand, it is also wonderful, challenging, and worth living. We are so blessed because we chose to have life and we should not put it to waste. Our decision to be in this world goes far beyond our capacity to comprehend. There can be detours or unpleasant experiences but lets not give it the chance to pull us down, let us be determined! As 0g Mandino puts it, "Failure will not overtake you as long as your determination to succeed is strong enough." This particular quotation is special for me. It made me realize that true enough, being determined to accomplish something will get you to where you wanted to be. How do we do it? By waking up to our senses, staying focused with our goals, and taking charge!

Upon writing this article, my thoughts turned to my self knowing that i don't have a job yet and i am not getting any younger. Looking back at what i have been through getting the best education there is and having professional jobs with top level companies, everything has been a wonderful experience. I thought, why do i feel stocked? I don't think i have magnified the opportunities that came my way. So, after much contemplation i decided to detour on the norm of getting a job to be successful - as in financially stable... I ventured into business. I am new to it but i am not scared. I know it will be a tough journey but i am determined. There maybe inconsistencies at the moment yet i humbly work with it. I know for myself that i have the greatest support system that anyone could ever imagine: the best coach and mentor; most of all, the best team in the whole wide world! A journey has started, a new story will be told. It will be a good one. It will be about my life's success. I have woke up to my senses, i will stay focused with my goals, and i will take charge! Because i am the driver of my own destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment