Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Know Its You!


I was trying to be creative with my writing so i explored the possibilities to create a lyrical piece that can be a match to an unsang melody. Friends, you might want to put music in it. Give it a try? It would be nice to collaborate you know... Hehe...
**********************************************************************

I was trying to think about you and nothing comes out but questions
I was trying to contemplate but my thoughts wont cooperate
I wonder whats going on with me, never been like this before
I tried harder to concentrate but i just couldnt anymore

The first time i met you was a moment of a life time
Watching you at the drivers seat wondering what to say was sweet
You said hello and i said its me! Now you see.
It was a wonderful moment to behold, it will always be remembered

Getting to know you was quiet a challenge you know.
I knew it would be a story worth remising in a year or two
It will be something to look forward to forever and beyond
With a feeling so pure, every human would never second.

I hope its you, i know its you
The love i dearly wait from years ago
I may look beyond calendar days,
I assure my feelings for you are true and true.

Time may continue to tick and tock
I will remain the man who will stick like a rock
This may seem surreal yet deep inside it is real
As real as the dreams i envisioned so long ago my dear...

Time will tell, time will reveal
I wont force the moment you hold dear
Its all up to you my dear, its all about you.
Please say yes and you're making my dreams come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment