Thursday, February 12, 2015

I Call Her Ate

Disclaimer: I did not have a gift for her so i wrote something coming from my heart (Naks! cheezumss.. hihi) its raw and unedited... enjoy readin!
*********************************************************************************

Who knows her? Nobody.
Nobody but herself;
Herself a fine woman,
A woman worth more than fine diamonds.

I call her ate, an older sister;
A sister from the beginning of time;
A time we know not how existed;
An existence with no beginning nor end.

I was with her since the beginning;
A beginning with no end;
An end from nothing;
A nothing to forever.

She was with me when i was bare.
Her being molded my innocence;
Forever i will be grateful,
Grateful with no measure.

She has never been perfect
Yet she's beautiful as a rose
Strong as the heat of fire
Soft as a cotton blanket

Were never perfect together;
Yet our togetherness made it perfect.
She's my confidant, my believer
I call her ate, my Ate Joanne.

......... Happy Birthday! I am waiting for a new nephew or niece... Hehe... Lol



No comments:

Post a Comment