Monday, June 13, 2011

From My Heart to Yours

Estoryaheeee!!! hehehe... (This is it!)



***********************************************************



Superlative thoughts surface when the heart’s hit with cupid’s arrow

Why so? I wonder. No on can answer

I doubt. I question. They say no need for reason.

Reasons are void when feelings are in motion.



Heaven knows what I truly feel,

It is simple. Intangible, definitely real!

What more can I say?

Nothing! Wishing we’re on the same way.



Endless is my desire

Time does not require

To love my beloved,

With a love undaunted



Rage may wage

Men may age

Affection will never fade

Even though entrenched with a blade



Amid the challenges of life,

Together we will conquer strife.

Uncertain might life be,

In love, we will set it free.



Looking through the sands of time,

I feel more sublime.

Each day I will always be grateful,

Like a resounding clarion call.





Dancing in the moonlight,

What a wonderful place in site!

Going to the moon and back,

Is easier with love on track.



Take this, from my heart to yours... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment