Monday, June 13, 2011

Five Loooong Years: Mom, it’s the end of the day!

This piece is dedicated to the good and beautiful girl friends i have... PLEASE READ THIS POEM WITH ALL YOUR FEELINGS!! :-)



One, Two, Three Pack!!!

Just like that, five years crack.

Four, Five, Click!

No more six, Cant handle the trick!



Why oh why, time flies by

All of a sudden we say to someone goodbye.

It may be so Pait!

I don’t think its like igit…paksit!



Five loooongg years is long,

Especially with the ooohhh prolonged.

It was one heck of a roller coaster ride

I went up and down, side by side.



After all, I don’t know what to feel,

Everything seems surreal.

It was fun under ulan,

It was chasing me so I need to dagan.



I gave it my all, so there’s no pagmahay

Now I am free and I am all hayahay

Life is just like that, with all ups and downs

You just have to give it a try, and get yourself a crown.



So now, I went to my mommy

Mom, na unsa man ni?

I asked her all the way

Mom, it’s the end of the day!



Mommy, I don’t know what to do

I’m lost like scoobedoo

Im worried, scared, in what people say,

Mom, it’s the end of the day!



Mommy, I lilly lilly like him

I cannot even seduce him.

I want him forever and today,

Mom, it’s the end of the day!



Mommy, how will I approach?

I need you to really coach

I am so in a hurry,

Mom, it’s the end of the day!



Mommy, I asked him for a talk,

But, I cant seem to talk the walk,

I am so confused really!

Mom, it’s the end of the day!



Mommy, mommy! What to do? What to do?

Yaya is competing with me all the way through

Duh! let her do it baby,

Remember, it’s the end of the day! J

No comments:

Post a Comment