Sunday, January 4, 2009

Jumpstart :-)


Its been a while that i haven't created anything like this online blogger and stuff. Out of nothing to do, let me start using my head in relating how i happen to get involve with this online blogger which i think could be a good online journal. Why not try it! right? What ever happens to this blog would be solely blamed to my sister - Atchii Joanne. She started all this, which means, she also has nothing to do (actually just waiting for her Nursing Licensure Exam result and just came from china for a quick vacation after her exam.. drew...jealous mode... hehe).

I was just chatting with some of my friends back home when suddenly Atchi Joanne sent me a message saying, "Check this out: http://joannemords.blogspot.com," I did not have anything to do aside from YM-iing so i checked on it. A thought came to my mind, "Why not create one?! it would be a good thing to do while doing nothing.." so then, i created a gmail account and finally got myself into blogging.

Anyways, its Saturday and actually the first Saturday of twenty Oh nine... i did not have a lot to do except work for eight hours today and suppose to be forty hours this week. I actually just had thirty eight hard work hours to end the week. it was not an easy week for me but it was fun! i had New Years Eve with my Noypi friends at d Kongaika's. It was a blast! but nothing compares when you celebrate it with your family at home... indeed there's no other place like home... hahaha.. much more from my emo mode.. LOL... am still bored and hope to be able to finish this introduction for my andrewjosedmordeno.blogspot.com ...this is not really an introduction.. i just dont have anything to say... hehe.. my mind is kind of jumbled right now. i dont know how to start this piece of writing.. i dont know.. i really dont know... haha... the perfect solution for this would be to take a rest, sleep, and continue doing it tomorrow.. how is that?

not bad for a jumpstart huh?

PS... am looking forward for your comments all you out there my fans .. hahaha.. i mean, friends and readers... i will be posting some edited pictures (i mean, adobe edited pics.. haha) of myself and others as well... with some of my one in a million poems.. LOL... ciao! drew signin off...

2 comments:

  1. drew ok to...pero mas maganda blog namin ni Carlitoooo...hehehehe...see you sa bahay - ikaw ang bida!

    ReplyDelete
  2. here i am drew! here i am! - your greatest fan =))

    ReplyDelete