Monday, July 6, 2009

You are in love! OMG! You are!

haha... nice title yeah?.. lol...It’s been a while since the last time I wrote something about love... Being in love, or the like. Out of random thoughts, let me dig into the topic again and see how my brain reacts about it. We’ll see what is in store from my intellectual and emotional reserves. Naks!

It’s interesting how genuine love actualizes the impossible. Many people seem to realize that being in love is something which makes intangible tangible. The principles behind the feeling of insurmountable love is really unintelligible even confusing. It’s just a four lettered word but the impact is gigantic enough to prevail over the impractical. Weird but true.

Bizarre as it may seem; yet it’s clear as H2O and concrete as a ridge of rocks when you actually feel it for someone. It is really difficult to distinguish at the beginning but will be clearly unfolded by no one but you. You will ask a lot of questions. Wonder. This means you are slowly letting yourself go into the current of being in love. Sooner, you will find yourself drowned in the sweet yet challenging ocean of love. This reminds me of the lyrics, “’Cause every time I breathe I take you in and my heart beats again. Baby I can’t help it; you keep me drowning with your love…” (Drowning by Backstreetboys). Boy bands really have a good drive in reaching these kinds of messages through their songs yet Alternative bands are my favorite…

Love can be a question at the same time an answer to a question. I remember a friend asked me what I think about long distance relationships. I understand that some people say it doesn’t work and some say otherwise. Well, love will answer it for you. I don’t have the answer because I am not love. Haha.. Go ask him… figure it out… and tell me…Anyways, it does work! You just have to ask your partner about it. Have faith! It matters a lot in a relationship. If faith can move mountains and raise the dead (literally), why couldn’t it sustain love? I hope you get my point.

Is love a consistent thing? Do you feel in love with your special someone one hundred percent every day? Does it move in a gyral motion where you go round up and down? Well, I think that different people have different answers. I want to hear from you! Go make a comment. Speak your mind! Your turn now..

3 comments:

  1. Love is a decision. If it were just a feeling then it will just dissipate as time goes by.
    As for long distance relationships, it never is about the time nor the distance, but almost always about the effort...and of course the recognition that the long distance is but a temporary situation. Otherwise, it will not thrive..one or the other will soon give up. Lastly, love has to be possible. If it does not give you hope then that will surely lead to heartbreak.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sheila Ventura, Butuan City.

    love love love love...nabungol nako ani na word? do you mind if i speak few bisiya? hehehe...sa makasabot lang! aaawww...
    mao ni ang sulod sa akong utok karon...
    i've been questioning myself what do i really want for a guy/man. i had bf's (counted na 'tong high school pako, chaar lang! w/ "s" daghan kaayo??? feeling gwapa)? LOL* anyway, but all of them never worked out even my son's father. i don't blame them for that cause I also have some issues. i've been praying (a lot) & hoping before that i'll find him soon live together, get married, accept my kid as his own son but his nowhere to be found! or should i not look for him (as what my friends told me, always)...that i will seat in my chair wait for my romeo (if he really exist)! darn! i'm tired of waiting i have short patience...but to be honest i'm scared to grow old ALONE. now, i've tried long distance relationship & for me, my perception! Long Distance relationship never worked...i'm not basing only my experience here but also with my friends who had their perfect distance relationship turns out to be a disaster...i don't know, we have difference stories in life but mostly i heard there's no long distance relationship worked out?! mao lang 'to! kapoy na kaayo kung taason pa..bsta gugma, daghan jud nay mo comment or mo share sa ilang love life...am i right? or am i right? yeah, i'm right! well (oooppsss...dli na "will" ha!) that's life! if God made his plans na dili ko mamenyo then, there's nothing i can do about it anymore. Must accept/embrace it, enjoy life, enjoy being single. Work hard, earn more money so I can explore the world! sosyal ang bakla...hahaha enought of this na nga!
    Grazie doy per questo argomento interessante. Spero che troverai il tuo vero amore proprio non precipitare le cose godere il vostro status single. Sii felice sempre!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bisprin...

    You make LOVE become real by being in love. It does not matter if its a boy-girl relationship, father-son, or whatever...Once you start loving somebody, you make a space, a big space in your heart for that special person/s. You start to care and think of him/her more...

    Amidst all the pains, sacrifices, and uncertainties that links to the four letter word - love...nothing compares to the joy you feel of loving and being loved in return.

    With regards to long-distance relationships, or even with relationships where you're always together, Love and Trust would be necessary to make it work. There is no such thing as a perfect love.... LOVE is cultivated each day with waters of sweetness, sunlight of joy and Co2 of Trust....

    :)

    ReplyDelete