Tuesday, March 10, 2009

You will never be mine...

(just random thoughts.. nothin serious... haha.. lol i wrote this last year..)

So many days I spent thinking,

So many nights i spent praying,

From winter to spring to summer and fall,

Just can’t get you off my mind at all.


Reality pains, reality hurts,

Reality sucks, reality bites,

What more can i say?

That’s what reality pays.


I am yours, you are not mine,

Sounds being a martyr yet sublime.

You always have me, all the time,

Even though you will never be mine….

3 comments:

  1. hi BOY... ADD ME AND ALSO ADD me on your friends.. www.nateandsamtaylor.blogspot.com, my other one is www.samanthagailtaylor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you wrote this earlier than your "certainly"... guess it turned out okay then..in this blog you sound like it's unrequited.. and i know how painful that feels...one of shakespeare's lines come to mind.. "if thy unworthiness raised love in me, more worthy i to be loved of thee"...it tells you that if you feel like you are not worth loving and the person loves you anyway, then that person who loves you is more worthy to be loved back...

    ReplyDelete