Tuesday, February 10, 2009

A Monday with David Archuleta

I never knew since the beginning of the day that a personality by the name of David Archuleta was coming to the Polynesian Cultural Center (PCC). It was actually my day off from work and my roommate was the one who informed me that he was actually in the center and eating his dinner at Hale Aloha. He even described to me how he looks like. Haha.. he is actually shorter than I am and a lot thinner than the image we see on tv. I am not really a diehard fun of him but I like the kind of songs that he sings and in fact, we go to the same church. The melodies and lyrics of his pieces are just simply full of emotions and truth. I don’t know if he is the one writing his songs because I notice a touch of dogma in it.

David is really popular that even old people knows him. A lot of the customers and even employees took pictures with him. Good thing there was no security or else everyone wouldn’t have the opportunity to get near. I actually was able to have a picture with him. Take a look!



Some of my friends took a picture with him too! There's dara, zani, wendy, and ron at the back.



The visit of David would not be complete without him singing a song for us.. check this out!



There you go... a monday with david..

19 comments:

  1. Wow. David was really in fine voice at this event. This looks like a luau -- or was this the cultural center?

    Been to the Hawaiian islands twice -- LOVE all things Hawaii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. andrew, can you tell us more about this event? how did you know David would be there? The performance you have is different than the first vids that came out.....was this one later that evening?

    thanks for posting this....David looks like he was having a great time!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg i love david archuleta he's so cute and talented....simply the BEST!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andrew, is that video taken at the night show? did they invite David on stage during the show, or they just used the theater for a David gathering? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great post Andrew! David seems to bring out smiles where ever he goes! Do your radio stations play his songs?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! Thanks for sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for bringing this to us. I think he is having a great time. I couldn't be happier for him! I LOVE his VOICE! Sheer perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your welcome everyone! mahalo for taking time to read my blog. the video was taken at Hale Aloha in the Polynesian Cultural Center. I did not know that david was coming until my roommate told me. David is a cool guy! he sings good too! i was able to meet him face to face.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting this Andrew. What better place for David to go and relax and have a mini vacation than Hawaii! He looks like he is having a great time, and it also looks like the wonderfull people in Hawaii looove him as much as we do!!! Andrew did you hear him sing the National Anthem at the Pro Bowl? He was amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow--thanks for sharing--luv everything david :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for sharing. Love David!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for sharing this! I LOVED Hawaii and I want to go back someday! I have been to the PCC and it was great. Glad to see that David got in some R&R on the island. Love him!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello to all the Pinoys (and Ilokanos) in Hawaii!!! Salamat, Andrew for sharing your story with David!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. he's still pale...and i love him so much

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much for sharing your story, pictures and video. David is beyond amazing!!! He is the greatest!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THANK YOU ANDREW FOR SHARING THIS. DAVID LOOKS SO RELAXED. I'M SO GLAD HE IS GETTING A MUCH DESERVED REST.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Poor guy. :) Lol. I have the same post as you! :) Talking about David A.

    I bet he got really tired because of all the people bombarding him with pictures!

    I hope he got to eat well.

    BTW, Kuya Andrew, paupdate po ng link ko. :) Salamat ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. that's very nice of him to give people a chance to take pictures with him and stuff... :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. as in dong, paibog jud nimo no! hahaha! makalingaw man imong blog oi, enjoy ko magbasa ani. welcome sa blogland!

    ReplyDelete